Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Back problems from large breasts...any advice?

I am a young woman in good health. only one problem...my breasts are DDD. I went from a small C to a DDD in a matter of one year. i've never had any children.





Lately I've been having bad back aches in my lower back. I haven't injured my back in any way,shape, or form. I personally think i'm too young to consider breast reduction b/c I do plan on having a kid within the next couple years. A majority of women i've talked to say their breasts got even larger. (a very small amount said they shrunk). i'd rather wait until i have a kid b4 breast reduction because I don't want to have it done, and then end up with the same size breasts as before. That'd be a complete waste of money and time.





Does anyone have any suggestions as for maybe exercises to strengthen back muscles? Types/brands/place to buy good supportive bras? Any ideas at all would be great!Back problems from large breasts...any advice?
You will not end up with permanent larger breasts if you get pregnant after a reduction. The increase is normally temporary. Since you are having back problems now you need the surgery so BEFORE you get pregnant as being pregnant will only cause more of a strain on your back may even cause some injury or damage. Get it done now BEFORE you have kids.Back problems from large breasts...any advice?
go and c some ppl who wear in bra shops, see what suggestions they have but other option is reduction
Surgery is probably a good idea now not later, also have your hormone levels checked, estrogen levels may be elevated if your still growing!
Usually during pregnancy the breasts get larger and go back to the previous size after giving birth.Since you are having problems now- I would go for a breast reduction now- be pregnant would cause more strain on an already strained back. D
Planks are an excellent lower back exercise that require no equipment. Google it and you'll find many variations.

No comments:

Post a Comment