Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the best way to forget my problem of a failed marriage? I need some advice, please!?

I grew up in a conservative family, all my siblings have keep their marriage intact if not perfect. I found a partner who is not a husband-material, so to speak. I am 36 years old and so unhappy with my predicament. What is the best way to forget my problem of a failed marriage? I need some advice, please!?
ok really you loved this guy now you dont


people change


people move on


lifes too short to waste the rest of your life dwelling on it


rather you shuold move on and enjoy the rest of your life


your 36, hopefully not even half way thru ur life yet


just start over, its really not that big a dealWhat is the best way to forget my problem of a failed marriage? I need some advice, please!?
I think you have to look at the marriage vows and ask yourself whether your husband kept his before you give yourself angst about breaking yours. Marriage is a contract and if one party breaks that contract then it is null and void. This is why the catholic church allows marriages to be annulled and why civil marriages can be ended with divorce.
Just because your siblings are keeping the peace in their not-so-perfect marriages , you dont have to feel pressurized for doing the same . Remember its OK to be different. So do your thing , what makes you happy . Afterall we only live once , might as well LIVE IT UP.
I do not know how religious you are... but I took a 'divorce care' thing at my church along with 'DC4K' divorce care 4 children... and that helped a lot... maybe not even church affiliated... but a small group to help you get some closure!
hhhmm... better talk to him, tel him abt ur feeling, if nt better have nice fd, so u can share ur feeling,,, atleast ur time wil get pass...

No comments:

Post a Comment