Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can I have some advice? I'm having some problems with my best friend.?

she's acting like an idiot lately... whenever I tell her something, she always rolls her eyes and has to say something rude, or says something like ';Uh I can't even HEAR you!'; rather than just asking me to repeat what I said. and we sit together in music class, but she doesn't say a word to me at all because she's busy talking to her other friend who sits beside her, and when i DO say something to her, she just blows me off. we've been best friends since we were 11, and we share a locker and live pretty close... but i'm SICK of her taking out all of her anger on me and acting so annoyed of me. what should I do?











And she is also nice sometimes, but a lot of the time she acts like this and it makes so mad =[Can I have some advice? I'm having some problems with my best friend.?
If she keeps this up, I would talk to her about it. That's what I did and things changed. It just takes time. If she still does that, i wouldn't worry about her because you don't deserve to be stabbed in the back like that. I would say try to find another friend, but please talk to her first. She may not change right away, but if you keep pestering her, she will. If she is acting like that, she is not a true friend. I wish you the best of luck and just relax!!!!:-)Can I have some advice? I'm having some problems with my best friend.?
ok what is happening is I dont think she wants to be friends with you anymore. I have a friend that has clung on to me for a couple of years now. I have tried acting like your friend is acting now, just telling her i dont want to be friends anymore, etc. Finally she starting to let go a little bit more everyday. I am making a lot more friends, she is making a lot more friends, and we are a lot better off than we were while we were friends. We fought a lot, got tired of each other, ignored each other, and we just could not handle to stay friends. The point of this is I think she might be trying to get you to let go of the rope. My suggestion is to DO let go of the rope, branch out, make new friends, and surround yourself with people that you want to be like, good role models. I know it might be kind of hard letting her go but it will help you in the long run. Yes she is sometimes nice (keyword sometimes) and you should be friends with people who are ALWAYS nice. When you are friends with people who are nice, you yourself become a lot nicer. Well I wish you luck! Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment