Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guy problems...really need some advice?

Firstly I have to say sorry to you unfortunate readers: this is one heck of a long story but I can鈥檛 shorten it because I鈥檒l keep getting people asking for more info which is a lil鈥?bit annoying. I hope you read it all the way through and can help me. Thanks in advance and God bless XXX


Okay, so I鈥檓 going to sound like one of those girls stressing out about guys but this isn鈥檛 JUST any guy, he鈥檚 a best friend. Here we go:


There鈥檚 this guy who I鈥檝e been friends with for about 5-ish years. We鈥檝e always been really close and been there for each other like nobody else ever has been for us before (he said that to me). Anyways here鈥檚 my dirty lil鈥?secret (as if u don鈥檛 already know): I am falling in love with him.





飪?The more time I spend with him, the more I want to kiss him


飪?the more I want to kiss him the less I want to be near him鈥ot because I don鈥檛 like him but because I don鈥檛 want to be one of THOSE GIRLS (you know the ones, who corrupt nice guys and turn them into man whore鈥檚 and steal other girls boyfriends)





because yes, he does have a girlfriend and I know that he would never cheat on any girl that he is dating because he is so loyal and trustworthy to everybody, he鈥檚 a truly amazing guy; so why, you ask am I even thinking about him romantically when he鈥檚 dating somebody and when we are such good friends that I wouldn鈥檛 want to risk the friendship鈥? but the thing is that as much as I want to convince myself there can NEVER be anything more than friendship between us the more he melts my heart and makes me fall in love with him. I have a real problem trusting people, especially guys~ he is the only guy who鈥檚 been able to gain my trust and to make me think about him even when I know I shouldn鈥檛.





the thing is, we constantly flirt with each other and spend WAY too much time together, any time we have spare we will normally be hanging out and having a laugh and if we can鈥檛 meet up then we talk on msn or at least are leaving lil鈥?text messages for each other. He鈥檚 a really huggy guy, which is great because I鈥檓 a really huggy gal ~ it鈥檚 kind of just how I am. He鈥檚 always grabbing hold of me or putting his arms round me, we are always using each others as pillows and stuff, always having tickle fights (lol I know how immature that sounds but oh well) and tonight when I got lost walking to a place 陆 between our houses in the dark he came and found me and he kept joking (at least I think he was joking) about taking me into the bushes (we were in a forest in the dark) and stuff: its just what we do, lol. Lately he keeps picking me up a lot and dropping on the sofa or bed or wherever we are and kind of falling onto me and pretending like he鈥檚 asleep which is quite funny mostly (hee hee). And whenever we have staring contests we always end up head to head staring into each others eyes (which are annoying because he always win as I HAVE to look away). we can talk for hours on end and never run out of things to say (unless we鈥檙e tired, but then we just send smileys) I鈥檓 even talking to him now at 12:30 am as I write this鈥 REALLY DON鈥橳 KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! HOW DO I GET HIM OUT OF MY MIND????


I know we sound extremely child-ish but we just love to mess around and act like little kids.


I pray to god to tell me what to do and make this ache in my heart go away but as yet I am having no luck鈥?br>




Two more quick things:


1) I can鈥檛 start seeing less of him because he鈥檒l think something is wrong and get upset/depressed (this happened last time I tried to stop seeing him so much)


2) We are both live in the UK (if that matters)Guy problems...really need some advice?
Please don't do this to his girlfriend. My ex-fiance was exactly as you described your friend. He helped a gal with her car problems and started going out on movie/meal dates with her, and even allowed her to stay overnights at his place, all in the name of friendship, of course. What I don't understand is how he can rationalise to keep the friendship from me for 3+ years. So please spare a thought for his girlfriend and be fair to her. Talk to him about it, and if he feels the same way about you, he should do the gentlemanly thing and break it off with his girlfriend as soon as he can. It hurt me so bad to find out what my ex was doing behind my back, all the time enjoying himself and not sparing a thought for my feelings.Guy problems...really need some advice?
ok you are in a rough situation i have that very close situation going on. but what i would do is let him make the first move. because if he does not ask u out he just does not feel the same way. do not ask him out let him ask u because 1 time i asked my friend out and he said yes and a couple days later we broke up and did not talk to me as much as he used to which really broke me down. just be really carefull with this. good luck i hope i helped.
  • lipstick kiss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment