Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guy problems... already?? I need advice?

First off I just got out of a 5yr emotionally abusive relationship 3 months ago. Since then I have been hanging out with my friends a lot more. Well one of my guy friends has been inviting me to hang out with him a lot and my friends have been suspicious saying that they think its bc he has feelings for me. This past weekend my friends and I got back from a party and we ended up inviting a bunch of friends over for some games. well by this time I had had a little too much to drink and that guy came over. well we ended up hanging out all night and he stayed over the night. The next night we were talking about the night before and I told them that I couldn't remember anything after the games that we played. he later hesitantly pulled my friend aside and asked if I had said anything to her bc it turns out that he had asked me out and i had no idea. I don't know what to do he's a really nice guy and I don't want to hurt him but at this point I don't know how I feel. what should I do?Guy problems... already?? I need advice?
Well, hopefully he didn't take anything you said as serious while you were drunk. That doesn't say much about him.





Meantime, be gentle but honest: tell him you just got out of a long and rough relationship (don't elaborate; that could open a different set of problems), and you just need some time on your own for a while. Tell him you think he's a good guy, and this has nothing to do with him. (He won't believe it, but you gotta cover youself anyway.)Guy problems... already?? I need advice?
if you like him you should give it a go. just go on a date and see how it goes, its not the end of the orld if it doesnt work out, just explain that you will see how things go but you dont wanna ruin your friendship with him. Tell him the truth by explaining you cant remember what happened at all and talk about your feeling s for him
Just be honest with him, and let him know you need time, but love spending time with him. That way he still knows he has a chance, and hopefully will give you your space on how you feel.
Give him a chance, if u say no u could be losing your true love so give him a chance and u 2 already know each other so thiers no pressure and make sure he respects u.
  • lipstick kiss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment