Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Looking for some advice from anyone who has or knows someone who may have suffered from gallbladder problems.

What symtoms did you have and how were they treated. Have just been told I have quite a few polyps on my gallbladder. I have put on some weight and I am not sure if this is one of the symptoms. Looking for some advice from anyone who has or knows someone who may have suffered from gallbladder problems.
my daughter had gall stones acute pain for about a day then ok for awhile she had gall bladder removed the operation was not to bad she got over it quickly so go for it if you have the chance Looking for some advice from anyone who has or knows someone who may have suffered from gallbladder problems.
i had gallbladder issues for years irecently had the surgery it was emergency surgery becasue i kept putting it off belive you dont want emergency surgery i never felt better i can eat with no pain and discomfort im taking all kinds of medication i can eat things that i couldnt before i had horrible painful attacks on and off for years and nausea i always felt like there was a rock in my stomach trust me have it out i know its scary but it will be the best for you it is the only cure for gallbladder problems good luck
I had excruciating heartburn 4 a few month b4 my op but no weight gain.the op was painless and i was back at work in a week,best to have it done or you WILL suffer believe me.only side effect of op was i sometimes have loose stools as yr liver is now doing the job in effect of yr GB.

No comments:

Post a Comment