Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Boy Problems/commitment.. need some advice..?

My ex boyfriend ( who is my first love) is sending all kinds of mixed signals to me. He also suffers from depression so that causes most of it. We have been broken up for about 6 months now. But we still have been talking through out. We have had a few nights of ';hanging out'; lately. Last was about 4 days ago. He wanted to see my halloween costume we ended up laying in his bed, without clothes messing around and then just talked. He said that it was really nice. that he likes having me there next to him at night.. and its also nice to be comfortable physically and mentally with someone so much that you can just lay there naked and not worry about it. He just saying things how he didnt want the night to end. didnt want me to go home, and then gave me some clothes to wear so i didnt have to put my costume back on.. Over all it was a good night. But i dont know if it thats all it was.. just that night. I want it to be more, and him back. But idn if he feels the same. What do you think?Boy Problems/commitment.. need some advice..?
I THINK HE JUST FELT LONELY AND USED YOU FOR THE NIGHT. MAKE THINGS FINAL WITH HIM ONCE AND FOR ALL AND STOP BEING THERE EVERY TIME HE CALLS.Boy Problems/commitment.. need some advice..?
ask him........it sounds like he wants more...
it sounds like he wants more.





but u can't be sure unless u straight out ask him.





if ur comfortable enough 2 lay naked then u can ask this.

No comments:

Post a Comment