Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Girl problems need a girls advice would u do this if u liked a guy?

ok so my sister have this friend and we went out to eat and she was working there i dint say hardly anything to her. she asked me if i wanted a reese peanut cup and of course i said yes who would not want one. then the next we were at church and we started talking for a while and then i saw her passing a note back and forth with a friend and then every now and then they would look at me. then this week during worship and the whole service she kept looking at me at different times so i just wanted to know if u guys think she likes me and plz don't say just ask her cause im a shy guy and that is very hard for me to doGirl problems need a girls advice would u do this if u liked a guy?
yea she likes u but shes scared to show it

No comments:

Post a Comment