Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Boyfriend problems??!! Girls guys...help!!!!! Advice needed?

I've been with my bf for about a yr and a half. Sure we had arguments here and there but we always managed to fix it.


Today I saw pics of him. He went to a girls quinceċ¸½era and I saw him holding hands with a girl inside a limo. He also had a pic of him standing near a strip pole I believe? I told him about this and he says he respects me and he would never cheat on me. He even told me he never drank. The last time was 3 yrs ago. But I also saw a pic of him drinking a bottle of vodka. He's with his friends and there are girls there too esp the girl I really hate. And he knows I hate her. He told me that if I think he's cheating on me then I should break up with him. I was gunna say ';if u ever cheated on me break up with me'; but I didn't get to. And his aim status is '; I love her more I knw it'; idk who ';her'; he's referring to anymore.





Idk what to think anymore. He wanted more space cuz he said he's busy with work and everything but the space I give him he uses it toparty and stuff. Idk please help me. Idk what to do.


He said he sees me in his future and he respects me but if he respects he won't do those things. Right? He also said I always make him talk to me like he has all the time in the world.


What should I do?? Please I need help :(


advices please.





He's 19 I'm 17. I told him he's old enough to know what's right. He gets mad if I talk to my guy friends on facebook or aim. That's just talking. Compared to him actually being with his friends and girls.





Guys and girls I need help :(Boyfriend problems??!! Girls guys...help!!!!! Advice needed?
First off break up with this guy immediately. I agree entirely with the whole ';he would never do anything that he doesn't want me to do.'; But when he is doing those things he is just controlling you making sure he always has someone to come home to. You're young and obviously he doesn't respect you enough to give you the freedom to have your own fun. Break it off.Boyfriend problems??!! Girls guys...help!!!!! Advice needed?
just leave him hes way to controling your gona get tired of it
I think that he's just trying to bother you with the ';break up with me if you think i'm cheating on you.';So i think that you should grant him that wish.If you think he's cheating on you then you should just break up with him.And i know it's harder than it sounds,so you can take all the time you want.But he sounds like a cheating,lier.So,i think you should just dump his smart tail,and try to find someone else that's worth your time.And that line';i need more space'; crap, makes me sick!If he wanted more space....then SHOOT....shouldn't have ever dated anybody who was ACTUALLY always around(like girlfriends and boyfriends should be) unlike his scanky butt!
ummm.. honestly ya been together long time.. ok.. im 18 and i been on and off with a a guy for three yrs.. i kno wen his lying and wen his not. i kno wen he likes someone, i kno wen he parties ect... if u kno ur bf that well.. and u feel like his lying then i believe you should sit and have a conversation with him about the things thats bothering u... and if u feel things arent getting any better then give him his space like he asked... theres a moment wen a guy gets tired of being with a female although they can love them with all they heart... especially if your young.. like 19 now its wen all the fun starts. to me it just seems he wants to party and have fun.. but yet keep u there cuz he cares... :/ gud luck

No comments:

Post a Comment