Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Boyfriend problems?I need your advice..Perferably from a guys perspective?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost four months now and it has been okay. Lately it has been getting rocky but I have to admit, the main reason is because I have anger issues, and I might be bipolar. So yesterday I was just so stressed out because of our relationship and family problems that I smoked pot. It was my first time, and he would never it expect it from me. Meanwhile I was smoking I called him to pick me up and I told him the reason i wanted him to pick me up was because i wanted to spend time with him. Which is true but the other half is because I was high and I had to get home. So he picked me up and saw that I smelled bad and my eyes were red and I was acting pretty stupid. He was like thats nice ';You wanted to fuckin spend time me huh?....Your so stupid why did you do that?...I swear you disguss me right now...I dont even want to look at you.';





He dropped me off home.


Then later called me and told me that it was over.


Does he really mean it?Boyfriend problems?I need your advice..Perferably from a guys perspective?
I think so. And I don't blame him one bit.





If you want to smoke pot, do that on your own time. But don't expect your boyfriends to babysit you when you're high. Have some responsibility.Boyfriend problems?I need your advice..Perferably from a guys perspective?
yeah. guys don't normally play games like that. And it should be. You need to get your life together before it would work with him. It's probably been something he has been thinking about for a while and that was the last straw.
yeah its over...bipolar is not anger! bipolar is manic depession i should know i hae bipolar disorder....and ythe fxck did u smoke pot!!! it was that action that caused your relationship to end by the sounds of it he wanted to get out
Yes, why would you do that to him. You were stupid to go out and get high. You have let him down and he is tired of your bs.
hes right . why would you do drugs, that makes you stupid . and then to call your boyfriend to pick you up , that makes you even more stupid .





i wouldnt see why he would want to stay with you .
drugs or drinks will not help u with problems( or fam. problems ) face your problems don't look for problems like driving drunk or on drugs etc....be responsible think u r bi polar go to a doctor like any adult.
Yes he means it. He doesn't want to date a pothead. Who would blame him? You used him.
no. you need to talk to him.
what a jerk. big deal. pots not even that bad...yeah im pretty sure he meant it. im sorry.
Honestly...I would mean it. But if he was decent enough to drop you off at home then maybe he will give you a second chance
It sounds like he is stupid. Why would you go out with someone like that?
Well if I were him, yeah it would be over. I mean you dont have to use drugs to get away, I am sorry, but I have been in Afghanistan, and let me tell you, that is some really scary crazy stuff. I have never touched drugs in my life. Its just plain stupid. I hear about people, how they say I just cant handle it, so they do something stupid, get high and go jump out of the second story building, or overdose. Just plain stupid. Listen to give you a little background on me, I am in the Army, as a Military Police officer, I am 22, and have served a tour in afghanistan. So stay away from the drugs, if you really care about him, and want to try to make it work, just tell him it was a one time thing, and it will never happen again, and you make sure it doesnt.
Yes, he means it. If he has stuck by your side all this time, troubles and all, and you havent gotten help, but rather turn to drugs then call him while high, only to get some from him, he feels hurt and cheated by you of the time he's put in the relationship.





First, before you contact him, seek help. Join a AA/NA group and begin meeting. Then once youve shown you are servious about getting help, call him, apologize sincerely and ask him to be patient. If he is still through, accept it and take care of yourself.





Sorry it sounds harsh, but that was his point, he's giving his all and you were harsh to him, cheapening your contact by gettin high just to screw.
If he reacted that badly to you smoking marijuana, then it sounds like you guys are pretty young. He should be glad that you reached out to him when you needed a ride, but has a right to be annoyed. I bet he is the type to get jealous often too. He is a bit too protective, and it sounds like he can't deal with very much. I think he was serious. A little marijuana never hurt anyone, though. Now if you were looking for a job and smoked, meaning you would fail a drug test, then he'd have a reason to be upset. It just sounds like you guys weren't a good match. It sounds like he is against smoking and you aren't.


Also, don't smoke pot to deal with problems. That is how you form bad habits, and drug problems. Liquor and pot shouldn't be taken to deal with anger, or any other life problems. If consumed, they she be consumed recreationally.


You need to figure out where you stand about smoking pot before you talk to him, because it's obvious he feels strongly against it.
If he's that upset about pot of all things, then he sucks. I mean, if you came home with a nose full of blow or with a needle sticking out of your arm, I could see it, but who thinks pot is that big a deal? I wouldn't say that love it on the rare occasions that my boyfriend smokes but come on, it shouldn't even be illegal! Christ!





Meanwhile, I do think you need to deal with your anger issues in a better way. If the relationship is over, it's over, but if you are bipolar you are going to need to be on medication for it, and it could be that the smoking was a way to self-medicate when you were feeling uneven. So, I wouldn't deal with Mr. Judgmental, I would deal with myself and my own issues if I were you.
Yes you messed up big time. When you lied because you know you really needed a ride more than spending time with him.Atleast this is what he was thinking. You may be able to win him back but why bother? You can always try to talk to him and tell him what's going on. There's more to your story I'm sure and this has probably been 1 rock on top of a large pile rocks. Next time try to release stress with sex instead of drugs and I'm sure he'll be all fired up to help you get things in order. Hell to smooth things over I would tell him ';It was really stupid and I should have found other ways like sex to get rid of my stress';.Goodluck but I think he's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment