Tuesday, November 22, 2011

RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS HELP NEED EVERYONES ADVICE?

I want to start off by saying I personally do not care about race or interrical relationship but I think it may have somthing to do with my ?





Ok I've been with a guy for about 5 months. He is a great guy %26amp; I do love him; he is in a bit of a rough situation rt. no %26amp; cannot work due to a medical injury %26amp; I am living with him %26amp; supporting him. I do not have a prob. with that but he kinda does %26amp; doesn't want to be in a formal ';realtionship'; b/c he cannot be what he calls a ';good man'; i.e. treat me to dinner etc...





I met him through my best friend (who yes is a guy %26amp; yes we used 2 have a relationship but we are platonic friends now) who causually/jokingly said he likes white women %26amp; I dismissed it as a joke.


I later found out that my bf does like white women or find them attractive or w/e which I don't care about attraction is attraction it doesn't mean anything.





About 2 months ago I had a vision in which I could see myself walking into our apartment %26amp; my bf was sleeping with a woman with jet black hair %26amp; was riding him. I couldn't see her head nor face only her torso %26amp; hair. He was saying that she was the best ever %26amp; they were in love %26amp; she asked why doesn't he leave me for her. I was in shock %26amp; then walked out.


After that I couldn't bring myself to sleep with him or have him touch me because all I could see was the vision. Finally after about a month of ignoring it we finally became close again. THEN I had another vision in which in which he said he was gonna be with the woman who he slept with in the first vision %26amp; leave me for her. A few days later I found a picture of a girl who has the exact same body, hair EVERYTHING as the girl in the vision ( she was partially nude in the pic)


I asked him about it %26amp; he said the girl was a very close friend of his %26amp; they thought about a relationship a long time ago but never pursued it %26amp; thats why she was dressed like that in the pic I saw.





Now I don't know what to do ; is my vision correct %26amp; should I get out while I can or am I just being insecure.RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS HELP NEED EVERYONES ADVICE?
I say the vision means more than you think. It's your insecurity talking here.


It's a distraction too isn't it? But why would you want to focus on it? It came from you.
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment