Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Best Friend Problems I need some advice?

So my best friend and I just had a falling out she missed my graduation from high school to go and visit her boyfriends mother in the hospital (It wasnt her 1st day there) she knew way ahead of time about my graduation and she knew how much it meant to me that she was there. Like I said she didnt show up so after my graduation she had her cousin from out of town call me to say sorry for HER absence, then she texted me acting like someone else, then she e-mails me but she doesnt call she told me that she didnt do it on purpose but thats not how I see it then she tells me that shes not going 2 force on me anymore bcuz I didnt go to her grad. But lets be serious you missed mine did you really think that I was going 2 show up at yours. She started going into this whole thing about our friendship. I wanted her 2 do is act like a adult and call me herself so she wrote me again saying that she didn't know that I want her 2 call and then she called I missed it. When I talk 2 her what do i say?Best Friend Problems I need some advice?
if your friendship means something to you let it go. girl go crazy over their boyfriends they think that he just might be the one. So naturally she is trying to impress him through his mother, as you get older you will learn that even thought you might be friends for three years. if she really like this guy they could only be to together for 3 months......and she'll choose him. don't trip that's something all friends go through. we are just suckers for men. when you talk to her just tell her how you feel and but tell her that your sorry for being selfish, and its not worth the drama. Believe me if you let that tear y'all apart you'll re great it later. ****** smooches*****Best Friend Problems I need some advice?
maybe she is not ur best friend....i mean a best friend would never do that i mean i went to my bff graduation even i didnt felt like doing...thats just so mean u should call her and tell her frm st8 up i dont wana be ur friend anymore ...and btw finding a best friend is rele hard
You are so double standard and self serving. How dare you. Yes she new about your graduation, but you are acting like a life isn't as important. Lets say this was her mother in law (family) would you expect her to tell the one who is sick, I am sorry but my friend wont understand that it is more important for me to be her not only for you but for your son whom I love? Kudos for her for standing up for what she believes was right and shame on you for thinking you are more important. You are alive and well. How dare you. She may not have talked to you with her voice because she knew you would act like this and didn't want to be yelled at. I think you are the one who truly started this by not being understanding. If you don't go to hers than maybe she'll see how shallow a friend you really are. Did you care enough to ever ask and see how her boyfriends mother is or did you make her feel like crap that she wasn't at your graduation. How dare you. To think you are entitled and no one comes before you no matter what. I think your friend should drop you like a bad habit and never look back. That was uncalled for from you.
  • lipstick kiss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment