Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Relationship problems? Please help me! Advice needed!?

I feel like I am in love with this guy. The trouble is he is a really good friend of mine and I dare not say anything because the friendship would end up in jeopardy if I mention anything to him. But I regret it every time I don't bring myself to say it. :( It's really depressing me. Another thing what is putting me off is that this girl that we both know told him she liked him and he was disgusted by this and I wouldn't want him to respond that way with me. I really don't like it at all. I live for the moments when I see him.





But it also feels like he is SO wrong for me because I loose a lot of my values when I'm with him. :(


xRelationship problems? Please help me! Advice needed!?
Been there... and he didn't act bad when I told him that I was in love. No..he didn't want to be with me..but now we are better friends now that I have that off my chest and I found out. You may be luckier though.

No comments:

Post a Comment