Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guy Problems that wont leave Advice plz!?

OK this is a long situation


It all started out when i really liked this guy, lets say his name is Bob:P


Ok so Bob was on the brink of asking me out


Then this SLUT comes along lets say her name is Sabrina


So Sabrina comes along takes him away from me as MUCH as possible so i dont get to talk to him. So Sabrina got really really jealous of me since i talk to Bob way more than she does. So i find out that she added him on msn and they were talking. He got to like her and totally forgot about me. %26gt;:l So during March Break, he goes away to Florida for about 2 weeks. When we return to schooll and he is still at his vacation, Sabrina goes around telling the whole school Bob likes her and he said that he was gonna ask her out. So he comes back and he did ask her out. Im hurt and stuff but im so over him. They kissed once on the cheeks and stuff. I dont really care but it bothers me that everytime im around him and my friends ask about Sabrina he looks straight at me ! And starts to stare at me :l Until i walk away. Then i dont really know what happens. Anyways, 2 weeks later they break up. He doesnt like her anymore and she loves him. A day after they break up, she goes out with this other guy (lets say his name is paul) So they makeout for about 1 min afterschool. Then the next day she says she Doesnt like Paul and she never did, she Still has feelings for Bob. MEANWHILE the guy that i like, ALSO likes her. So she stole another guy. :l So im getting tired of all this. She breaks up with him and she goes affter Bob While bob is going after me. Im playing hard to get now. So he goes for the slut again. LIke i give a ****


So TODAY they made out and i didnt watch. SLUT + BOB = SLUTLY BOB %26gt;:L


ok Honestly i need advice on how to let go and what to do


DONT tell me to LET IT GO i mean honestly thats not advice.


SO thanks :PGuy Problems that wont leave Advice plz!?
ugh, boys suck don't they? i'd say give ';bob'; some time. if he still cares about you it'll show through soon enough. and sabrina...well, i hate to say this but sometimes slapping a person solves things quicker. say ';shut the **** up!'; next time she's being a jerk and if that doesn't work. go with the hitting thing. it's just quicker.Guy Problems that wont leave Advice plz!?
You're too young to be dating. I promise. I regret all of the dating drama before the age of 18. It would have been tough and awkward not to date back then, but it so would have been worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment