Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Girl problems? 14yr old needing advice?

im a 14 yr old male and i give good dating advice but sadly....im one of those people that cant take their own advice so i need help


ok so there is this girl that is in my youth group but we go to different schools, and, i like her but my buddy in my youth group wanted her number when we were at a fall retreat but was too shy so i easily asked her for it and she gave it to me but if she didnt want me to have it she would have just given it to him right?? well i like her and i text her every once in a while


but heres the thing, she has a boyfriend shes 13, a cheerleader(but shes not stuck up and is really nice) at my rival school, and im 14, and a band member(yes dorky) who is somewhat popular but used to be popular in the past


i really want to hang out with her to get to know her so that when her and her bf break up if they do, she can start to like me because, man shes really pretty,


but like i said i cant take my own advice so i was wonderin...can u give advice on how to talk to herGirl problems? 14yr old needing advice?
all girls love sesativity, honesty, humor, strenght, smartness, sweetness so try it i garentie it will workGirl problems? 14yr old needing advice?
my advice is take your own advice. now it's not YOUR advice if im advising you to take advice about your advice.... ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment