Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Girl problems..could use some advice?

Well theres this girl that I told I cared about her, and she didn't feel the same way about me, ';so I think';. any ways she told me she was happy we were friends. But afther I told her how I felt, she stopped talking to me, any ways afther a while, she was single ';she was also single when I told her, but started dating some guy'; any ways it didn't work out with that guy, so I asked her out, and well she blocked me on msn, removed me from facebook and whatever.





Any ways that was 4 months ago, and I guess ever since she has been talking about me non stop, I hear that she always is talking about me, but every time I try to talk to her, she never wants to talk to me, doesn't want to see me. But yet ever since 4 months ago, she talks about me to this day...I'm not sure if its good talk or not, but it really doesn't matter, 4 months later and your still talking about a guy who asked you out 4 months ago...thats a little strange.





anyone know what might be going on here??Girl problems..could use some advice?
Dating-


http://gilmoregirl.org/
  • lipstick kiss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment