Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Relationship problems? please help,any advice?

ok so my boyfriend and i got into this huge argument about me not opening up to him,and he said it upsets him so very much and after he thought things through this is what he saidd...





'; I Realize Many Things Now And I Realize That If I Dnt Get Over It Than Itl Neuer Work Out So Il Just Accept The Fact That Wer 2 Dif Ppl And Thats The Way It Is I Had 2 Choices 0ne Was That I Can Say **** It And Walk Away From You 0r I Can Just Accept Who You Are And Stay With You And Just Be Happy So I Choose To Stay With You And Quit Being Selfish Cuz Babe I Love You With All My Heart And I Want Every Experiance To Be With U And I Know I Just Gota Wait 4 The Time You Want To Do Them =] Ily Babe';





Was some part of it rude? we talked things through and were now happy,but do you find anything wrong in this? or messed up?Relationship problems? please help,any advice?
Well I wouldn't say that it was rude but I do think that it was kinda unnecessary for him to say that.. But no not really anything wrong with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment