Monday, August 23, 2010

BF problems I need your advice?

Ok my BF and I got into a Fight to the point he said ';I think its obvious that we are better off apart'; So I said ok well take care. then he said '; So just break up with me then'; and I said no I dont have a reason to so he's like well im not gonna break up with you I want you to break up with me. Well anyways Its been a year and four months that we've been together





So why wont he just break up with me? why does he want me to break up with him? I dont get it someone Help please


Oh and by the way he didn' t call me last nightBF problems I need your advice?
maybe he still has deep feelings 4 u


and doesnt wanna breakup with you


and only said that in the heat of the moment


and if he didnt call it was probably because hes scared ull break up with himBF problems I need your advice?
If you are not not getting along what difference does this make? You need to do what will make you happy. If that is to break up and find someone that treats you better than so be it. As far as him not wanting to break up that is his own personal thing that might just justify things in his mind. That does not matter.
He obviously cares about you and don't want to hurt you. He wants you to break up with him so he can be really mad at you and leave. I've been this way with a few of my boyfriends before: wishing they'd break up so I wouldn't have to. Do you think that you NEED to break up? If so, give him what he wants.
dont give in... make him break up with you.


he wants you to break up with him, so that you cant be sad bcoz you did the breaking up.


basicly he doesnt want to see you sad because hes broken up with you get it. because he still does care... just wants to be friends.
Your boy friend doesn't know his own mind or make decisions, it has to be done for him, he doesn't want to take the responsibility for anything
Sometimes they want you to break-up with them so they won't feel guilty. ( ex.. when y'all break up he gets a new girlfriend and it hurts your feelings or you get mad his response will be how you getting mad when you broke up with me.)
He probably doesn't want to actually break up, but I'm sure he wants to stop arguing. If your arguing over petty stuff, maybe you should take some time apart.
maybe you really love each other so much that both of you cant afford losing each other. just talk things out and everything will be fine.
Just break up with him and get it over with.
Just ask him why

No comments:

Post a Comment