Monday, August 23, 2010

Problems with my chest. Any advice?

In the past few days my chest feels like it has doubled in size. My nipples are extremely sensitive and my whole boob is hard (almost like a fake one) My period is about 2 1/2-3 weeks away. I'm clueless as to what it could be. Any ideas? I've never had any problems like this before.Problems with my chest. Any advice?
i agree you could never be to careful go check it out.but , i have the same problem about a week are two before i get my period .my breast swells and my nipples become very sensitive to the touch.this never use to happen to me before though this started about 8 months now . it can also be if you are sexually active this can be from rough play.Problems with my chest. Any advice?
I think this is common in women. some dont notice, some do i think yours, and dresssedinblue could be a sign of ending puberty and maturing completely.
time to visit the gyno.
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment