Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guy problems!!! need advice!!!?

ok so theres this guy that i like a lot and i have known him for like almost 2 months and we've hung out a lot in the last couple of weeks and he told me he liked me too after i told him i liked him.and about 4 days ago he stopped texting me like out of no where and i started 2 think.... does he still like me or does he not want 2 talk to me anymore?? but then yesterday i found out that 1 of his close relatives passed away like the day he stopped texting me...and so i textd him 2 days ago and he never replyd so i was wondering do you think he doesnt like me anymore? or did he stop texting me becuz what happend with the whole relative passing away? or should i text him again and see if he wants 2 talk to me or wait a few more days until he copes with the passing away of his family memeber???Guy problems!!! need advice!!!?
It's hard to tell, I'd guess it's possible he stopped responding because of the relative passing away, especially if he was really close to him/her. It's also possible that has nothing to do with it and the only reason he said he liked you was because you said it first and he didn't want to leave you hanging. Either way, I'd give him a couple days and try talking to him again. If he continues to give you the cold shoulder it's likely that he lied and doesn't have romantic feeling for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment