Monday, August 23, 2010

Family problems? I need an advice.?

well...





my father got this illness but I don't know what it is...but my mother said that it was brain stroke(she said that all part of left side of my father doesn't function well and he always cannot sleep)...in this case..., my father is in bad health situation and needed to do an operation for the stoke and the doctors said its just 50/50 but my father said that he don't want the operation...





so now, what should I do now? I'm afraid that my father will end up his world because of the bad illnesses...





please give me some advice





priest or family experts are highly recommended...





ThanksFamily problems? I need an advice.?
I know you're worried about your dad, sounds like you love him a lot. He's going through a lot right now and having surgery scares him. He has evidently come close to death and I'm thinking that he doesn't want to hurry it either. You and your family are having a hard time watching him go through this but just try to remember that it's affecting him the most. Sometimes people just get tired and don't want to go through anything else. If the odds of his surgery were higher, I'm sure he'd have it done. Try to respect his decision, however hard it may be. Make sure you tell your dad that you love him every day, and do as much for him as you can. He'll love you more and respect you more for it, and you'll respect yourself more, too.Family problems? I need an advice.?
I am so sorry to hear about your father, I cannot understand how you feel. I am hoping this website will be able to offer some understanding of his condition:





http://www.stroke.org.uk/information/when_a_stroke_happens/going_into.html





I will leave it to another soul to help you otherwise as I am not intelligent enough to offer sound advice.





I hope he has a full recovery and you all stay well.





Sorry man if I haven't helped.
I am sorry to here about your dad's poor health.





Your dad doesn't like the odds. He had rather live a while longer than take a chance on dying now since they only gave in a 50/50 chance.





You are going to have to except his decision and be ready for the time to come when he will lose his life. Your mom will be expecting it also but it will still be hard on both of you. You will both have to be strong and depend on each other. Blessings!



I will look at my dad. first feel how much he suffers.


then investigate what kind of illness it was. the good and the bad.


if its curable. help him with some healthy food and herbal. then if i know that it is a dangerous situation that anytime i cud lose my father. i will prepare myself ahead and be strong enough to handle it. so i can be there for my mother and siblings to help them accept the fact also. pray also. sorry to hear ur problem that must be hard.


hope ur father will get better., god bless!
Without going for the operation, your Father could get well by his strong will. ( he seems to be strong willed)


Let Him make a choice, also inquire if he wants to try an alternate therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment