Monday, August 23, 2010

Problems with my marraige. need advice please.?

my wife through a peice of cheese and me, and she is really not like that. I asked her whats wrong shes like 'you left the fridge open, the milk curdled.' makes me so mad. that chesse really hurts me deep inside. i can still see it lying there on the ground, its swiss wholes staring at me. I should cleaned it up weeks ago. How can i get my life back in order, my marraige less cheesy, and that chesse off the floor.Problems with my marraige. need advice please.?
I hate it so effing much when pathetic people with nothing better to do post fake ';funny'; questions.


Grow up.Problems with my marraige. need advice please.?
I can't help with the cheese, but your question is very corny! Thx 4 the 2 points cheese boy!
these people are mean








well you guys should talk it out take her out to eat


to the movies make her fell like a princess


but you guys should really talk it out
I hate it so much when pathetic people with nothing better to do answer fake ';funny'; questions.


Grow up.
Try to talk to her about the problem, the only way to solve a problem is to talk about it. If that fails mabey marriage counseling, and if that don't work mabey divorce is the best thing for you two.
Hahaha. My boyfriend and I are in a fight right now and this is the first thing that has succeeded in making me laugh. Thanx :)
go get a tattoo and stop asking dumb *** questions
Are you on some kinda drugs? Cause that sounds really stupid.
You got the same problem with mine. Though my advice would be do what you got to do. If you don't like it anymore just divorce her. But then again it depends on which country you are in. If you are in Philippines, then my advice will be different. Try as much as possible to forget it. In Philippines marriage is sacred, you have to do all you can to save the marriage. If not the essence of getting married and loving her in the beginning until death do you part will just go down the drain.
Ah wow do i not find your idiotic satire like questions amusing.
omg whats ur problem man??

No comments:

Post a Comment