Monday, August 23, 2010

I am having problems finding a girlfriend can any girls give me advice on what you like in a boyfriend?

First off, all girls have their own tastes is guys, so it's hard to narrow it down to the main things that girls look for in a boyfriend. However, these are the things that will definitely get you noticed by girls (they're ordered from most important to least important):





1.) The biggest thing girls look for in guys, believe it or not, is a sense of humor. That's a huge turn.


2.) They have to be physically attracted to you. Not every girl is gonna be since we all have our own tastes, but the right girl for you will think you're cute. This causes chemistry if you think she is cute as well.


3.) Personality. Most girls like laid-back, charming guys who can make them laugh and who have plenty of interests of their own. My boyfriend, for example, always makes me smile with his little quirks, and he's passionate about baseball and playing the drums.


4.) Sensitivity. Act like the girl you're interested in is the most beautful (not 'hot') thing to walk the earth. Connect with her and really listen to her. Don't pressure her to do anything she may not be comfortable with.


5.) Intelligence. Don't be an air-head. Contrary to popular belief, REAL girls are definitely not attracted to brainless, high-status jocks. The girls who do date these guys only do it to make themselves more popular and to steal the guy's money. Stay smart and have common sense.





This, to any sane woman, is a very attractive guy. Good luck!I am having problems finding a girlfriend can any girls give me advice on what you like in a boyfriend?
All girls like a man who is confident and doesn't let you walk all over you, but still treats you with respect. Girls like guys who are themselves and don't worry about looking cool or in style in front of their friends. I also like guys with integrity most of all. If a guy has a little honor mixed with some balls, yummmm. The first step is being confident enough to ask a girl out if you've been chatting her up for a while. Do it with confidence. If she says no, smile, and say worth a shot. Wave nicely as you walk away. Rejection's not so bad. Go for it.I am having problems finding a girlfriend can any girls give me advice on what you like in a boyfriend?
every girl is different. i know everybody says this, but you honestly need to be yourself. because if you act like somebody else that your not, you could be in a relationshp all about lies and be unhappy. but if you just be yourself, than a girl will like you for who you are and it will be a much better relationship.
Don't act desperate....WallaHHH!
I like guys that are nice, respectful, and polite. Someone who isn't a flirt and whose life doesn't revolve around dating me.
You have to know that girls are special and need to be treated with respect and care. I like a guy who is true, honest, has a good sense of humor and charming. I personally hate guys who are serious and lots of girls think the same. But never change ur personality for a girl. its wrong. when the right girl comes yull know it and im sure yull act ur best
I like a guy that's funny and charming.


But most of all I like him to be himself and real.


Hun don't try to change yourself for a girl to like you because that would be a real drag so all I can say is be you!


You'll find someone. I know someone who didn't have there FIRST boyfriend till she was in her 20s and they are getting married next year.
Compared to my last boyfriend, my current boyfriend of 2 1/2 years actually has a future, is sweet, funny, doesn't EVER try to get me to do something I don't want to, supportive...
somethings i like in a boyfriend would be that he wouldnt lie, tells me sweet things in my ear all time, holds me, and to act like i mean the world to him!
ya...


we like guys who are very respectful of us, have a nice personality, a very good sense of humor, are not a total bumb with no money at all or at least no job, respect our family as well as us, are very trust worthy, and sometimes are really good looking but to some girls if you have all the rest then that just doesn't matter.


but don't worry you'll find that girl out there. so don't get too down on yourself! she's just waiting for you to come along and sweep her off her feet! :)
I like an honest and sweet guy who will take time to spend with me loving and strong and have the same religious beliefs as me
i love a guy who's funny and charming;


not about he's cute or hott.


no!


not right.


i love a guy who cares about you so much


he'll give you a jacket when its raining.
someone who is really funny %26amp; can make u laugh. who gets alot of attention %26amp; is loud. who's not afraid to handel things. who got alot of respect for girls.
smile just a little and show her tht u would rather be with her than with the guys. The key is being sweet and mild.
Be true to yourself and when and I do mean ';WHEN'; the right girl comes along you will know it. Take the pressure off yourself and just have fun dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment