Monday, August 23, 2010

Me and my boyfriend are having problems.Can you give me advice?

We both agree that we love each other but we don't live by each other and we haven't talked in a long time but I really love him and he talks to his cousins who are really my friends and tell them that we go together and he loves me.So tell me wat to do.I haven't called him in a long time but I love him.Should I forget about him ?Me and my boyfriend are having problems.Can you give me advice?
If your truly in love with him then you won't be able to forget about him.


-NmD!Me and my boyfriend are having problems.Can you give me advice?
No dont leave him if u really love him
Talk to your boyfriend or at least wait until he talks to you! One of you has got to do something. If you love him then how can you think about forgetting him? Just tell him how you feel and what you want in the relationship. Hopefully, he'll understand you and everything works out for the best!
Forget about him, find some close to you
If you really love each other...go there or have him come to you and give it a real chance...true love is special...good luck!
No u shouldnt leave him.When u both love each other y u both r not in contact.Go ahead n meet him.Enjoy ur moments with him.
I have a feeling that you are very young. If the two of you are adults and truely love each other then its time to be in the same city. If you are young........then daily commuination is difficuilt and the word love is more like Puppy Love. Not mature eough for making a future.....yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment