Thursday, August 19, 2010

Problems with intimacy...need advice.?

I just got married. I am very short and married a very tall lady. When we started getting intimate I noticed that when we were nose to nose my toes were in it. And when we were toes to toes my nose was in it. Please help. Any advice appreciated.Problems with intimacy...need advice.?
You can't be serious. But thanks for the first laugh of the day!!!!Problems with intimacy...need advice.?
If she is that tall get into her from behind, she knees down, you standing and entering from the back.
Well if she's not complaining don't worry about it and if she is then


let her get on top!!
when you are lying in bed, is there any problem? probably not, so spend more time in bed with her. problem solved.
Did you not notice this before?


anyway if she accepts you the way you are, then you just need to work on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment