Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guy Problems, I need your advice!!!?

s acting strange lately. He stopped saying I love you and whenever I talk to him, I feel that the spark is not there anymore. We've only been going out for 3 months so I think that it's too soon to feel this way.





I asked him if anything's wrong or if he's having difficulties with our relationship, just tell me. And then he told me that I shouldn't worry about him because he knows that not everything will work out the way he wants it to be... (what can be the implication of that?)





We rarely see each other since he lives so far away therefore, we only talk on the phone or chat on ym.





He doesn't tell me that he loves me anymore when before he tells it to me everyday.





Just to get the feel of what he's going through I sent an sms to him to tell him I love him... and I didnt get any reply. So I stopped saying I love him or sending love messages because it's so frustrating.Guy Problems, I need your advice!!!?
this is happening to me RIGHT now. he was so infatuated with the thought of having me, after 2 months of being together, it's like he's already won. he used to say ';i love you'; constantly, now, he never does. last weekend, i called him to hang out, he ignored every call i made, but happened to have the time to text one of my friends.





Love's a dangerous game, as you can see, but the best way to get out of a confusing situation is NOT to listen to what everyone else is telling you to do. ';just dump him'; or ';he's an asshole'; is not good advice.





Listen to your heart and tell him how you feel. Only you can help yourself.Guy Problems, I need your advice!!!?
i had the same situation and later found out that he just wasnt interested. He told me he likes a challenge. I played hard to get and started acting just like he was. He came running back in a couple weeks. That relationship did not last long bcuz it turned into some sort of game. Get out of the relationship if he continues before you get too emotionally attached.
Three months is to short of a time to consider someone your dating, a serious relationship. I think your boyfriend is looking for a physical relationship and that's it. If you end up having sex, my guess is it will cause him to break up with you. You need to ask him what he is expecting out of your relationship. You need to ask yourself if you are enjoying this relationship. Best of luck to you.
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment