Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm tall, attractive guy with no problems picking up girls- but can't seem to find a gf? Advice/help?

I start off so good with girls then there interest in me, in getting together on dates, phone call frequency, etc starts to fizzle. Need help/advice from those that have been through this. Thanks a lot!I'm tall, attractive guy with no problems picking up girls- but can't seem to find a gf? Advice/help?
where do i start? first, you say your ';tall, attractive guy with no problems picking up s'; but you can't get a gf. it may be because you see yourself as a lady's man that you come off arrogant and self centered. focus what you look like on the inside, not out. and cut the phone calls back just a little, too many calls can get very annoying!I'm tall, attractive guy with no problems picking up girls- but can't seem to find a gf? Advice/help?
Talk to me ;)


Just need to have more confidence.


Then you will start to have more conversation.


Then to her to the beach and give her piggy backs.


That is so sweet.





Help me http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





xo
Focus less on who you are on the outside and focus on who you are on the inside
Boost your confidence.
try to get into a girl that u like activities so she can notice u

No comments:

Post a Comment