Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm having guy problems..just need some advice...?

so me and this guy have known eachother for a long time now and we had feelings about eachother ever since the day we met...we kinda ignored the feelings and had other relationships but recently he and i have been moving more closer to eachother...and i really had seemed to like him and he told me that he liked me to..he put his girlfriend on hold to see whats me and him may have... so the other night we expressed our feelings intimatley to see where our relationship stands and we thought maybe it would show or let us feel our true feelings..the next day i was waiting for his call for the whole day but he didnt call...and today i actually talked to him and he told me that he wasnt feeling the same way anymore. he tells me that i am too ';immature and insecure'; ... and that hes not looking for that..





so what do i do? is love stronger than pride? do i try to change myself to meet his standards? mind you, that i really do feel for this guy..maybe im infactuated..but what can i do ?I'm having guy problems..just need some advice...?
Sounds like this guy was feeding you a bunch of lines just to get in your drawers. The question is, why would you trust some fool whose willing to put his current girlfriend on hold, just to see if the sparks between you two are real? Dumb move.... Anyway, this sounds like nothing but infatuation on your end. So, my advice to you is, move on and forget that that butt munch ever existed.I'm having guy problems..just need some advice...?
drop this guy. find someone that likes you for you. you shouldn't have to change for anybody but yourself. besides if


he put his girlfriend on hold to see if he had anything with you what makes you think he wont do the same to you if you got serious?
Well I know and im sure others will too but how far is intimate to you. But never change yourself for anyone no matter what the reasons. second he put his girlfriend on hold thats a cheater right there. Third maybe your not just right for each other and maybe you need to ask a friend for a blind date to get your mind off him. even a bad one works cause you can always laugh at it later.
don't try to change ourself to meet his standards. If he says that just leave him and try to move on.
Well I meen heres my opinion. Hes eather a jerk or really scared to tell u how he feels but if u love him as much as u say u do then tell him and tell him that u will do what ever it takes to be with him.
He said that to you and you still have feelings for him? O, no - you need to find someone else. There are plenty of guys around, who won't insult you like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment