Monday, August 23, 2010

Problems with my boyfriend.. Advice please.?

About two months ago, my boyfriend broke up with me for his ex girlfriend who lives in Maryland ( We live in Indiana) because she said she wanted him back. Well, he realized that he didn't want her and he actually wanted to be with me and he completely stopped talking to her because he seen how bad it hurt me.





At the beginning of this month, his best friends went to Maryland to see her, and One of them caused a lot of trouble between him and I. His friend even told me to just Kill myself because no body likes me.


My boyfriend was pissed, he wanted to beat the hell out of him.





When they came back, his friend apologized to me and told me he doesn't blame me that I hate her and of course I told my boyfriend. But now that they're cool again, he's been a real big Dick to me. And I told him that he hurt my feelings but we just ended up getting into an argument.


We were so Happy when his friend was gone, and now we're just falling apart all over again..Problems with my boyfriend.. Advice please.?
eh... your relationship isnt working ... i mean.. dont let your friends to get involve with ur relationship. its between you and your bf not him. talk to him about how you feels? maybe it will work again? but if this happens again. you really have to think about it. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment