Monday, August 23, 2010

I have someACNE problems and i TOTALLY need advice ..please help.?

so i started using proactive a few years back. it cleared my acne but eventually i noticed it came back. it no longer had effect on my acne. i felt like it now caused it. neutrogena scrub has helped a bit. do you guys know of any other really good neutrogena acne products!? ointment...lotion...etc. i appreciate any advice i hate having acne..its depressing.I have someACNE problems and i TOTALLY need advice ..please help.?
i really like Acne Free Terminator 10I have someACNE problems and i TOTALLY need advice ..please help.?
Acne products help in the begining...and then your skin becomes used to it. Its the companys way of making you think its working and when it comes back you buy more and more...talk about sneaky huh...








Try to just use your usually soft soap and water...and spot treat with toothpaste. Always worked for me and most everyone i shared with
try the clean and clear 3 step system
cleanser- neutrogena oil free acne wash.


spot treatment- clean and clear invisible blemish treatment, or clean and clear advantage spot tratment.





works for me. hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment