Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sex problems with girlfriend.need advice.?

me and my girlfriend are boh bi but lately she hasn't been enjoying sex so she said she wanted to have a sex party. i'm not really comfortable with it but she says she still ganna go through with it even if i don't want to.(she is very kinky, we've had at least 18 threesomes in the past month) but i on't really want her to go through with it cuase she migh dump me for a guy who is willing to go with any of her crazy ideas. so wat should i do?Sex problems with girlfriend.need advice.?
Dump her before u get std. Then u will have something to worry about.Sex problems with girlfriend.need advice.?
im me we will talk
she sounds like a hoe 18 threesomes damn that is a lot dump her
sounds like you should dump her
I'd dump her. It will eventually happen, might as well get on with your life asap.
dump her find a CHRISTIAN GIRL
me like sex...hehe no seriously man you are a pimp man forget about her and learn to love another chick that you can have 18 threesomes with in a month, learn to love them
Agree that no relationships started that night continue past that night.
I'd get another girlfriend... she's probably just testing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment