Thursday, August 19, 2010

Relationship Problems... Any Advice?

So I haven't talked to my girlfriend much these past few days. She hasn't called since thursday and says explains that she's been busy. We're sophomores in college and we've been dating for four years now. I've tried calling and talking to her today, but she says she's been spending quality time with her sister and can't talk on the phone. She talked to me online for a few minutes and said she'll be going out to her friends apartment now and then probably out to a party. She never let me hang out with her and her friends at school yet and I know some of the guys are real jags because I've been introduced to them before. Is there any reason for me to worry or be skeptical with this?


---We were supposed to go out downtown (we go to separate schools in the city) tonight, but she told me she feels unconnected to school and her friends so I let it go without making much of a deal out of it. It just seems like she is really distant and now she wont let me know what she's up to or even call when she said she would. I don't know what to think.





It's not like I don't have people to go out with either. I passed up going to an amazing show at a club that my buddy produces for. I've passed up many things to do because she wasn't supportive of it and to spend time with her. I just don't know why she suddenly doesn't want to spend much time together or even talk on the phone.





Oh and we have only been seeing each other once during the week and then on weekends. But this weekend it hasn't/won't be at all, and last weekend it was only for a few hours.


I feel I should also mention that last week she started talking about marriage and how she can't wait until she can spend every night together and wishes we could get married now but her parents won't approve of it because we need to finish college.Relationship Problems... Any Advice?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. it sounds as if she is Losing Interest in your relationship....





Be upfront %26amp; ask her, ask her if she wants to Be Open %26amp; Date Other People.......if she is honest %26amp; says YES, then you know, it's time to move on...





spending 4 yrs with someone......... %26amp; letting them go is very hard,





Be Prepared for all answers... %26amp; responses..Relationship Problems... Any Advice?
this just sounds like a rough patch you two are going through. just keep being supportive of her, and you'll get through it. she's probably not cheating on you; if she has never cheated before, she probably isn't now.
ask her friends,


if her closest friends don't know, or makes it seem like they are hiding something from you, then be skeptical.





if they straight up say, ';oh.. i saw her today.. and she was chilling with this weirdo..';





then ask her what's up
Sounds like she's playing with you. When you are in love with someone you will find a way to spend as much time as possible with them. I really don't think she's being honest with you. Sorry!
Yeah somethings going on. Parties without you. You never meet her school friends.





Dude IMHO you're being used.
tell this to her, you feel unconnected and that she has become distant, tell her why. Or maybe you are overreacting, she may also take that defense but who really know, I just hope that she tells you the truth and you sound like a good guy. Nice guys finish last fella, I have always been a nice guy aswell and know the consequences, the relationship i am in now is BS because the girl thinks i am a mean tough ************ just because i tossed a few jackasses at a party, i am big and strong but i am as gentle as a teddybear, I just look mean.Back to the point, tell her that you want to spend more time with her, and I don't really see why you can't go to parties with her if she says she is going to one, you ARE a couple, make sure all the guys she hangs out with know this and that you will NOT share her, let her know too.
Hmmm...this is a bit odd.





Maybe four years together scared her and she wanted to have some fun..? I'm not sure.





It's weird how she just doesn't call you....or want to hang out with you...





I'm going to have to just guess and say she's into some other guy maybe even possibly cheating on you in some way.





I would have contact with my boyfriend even if I was super busy.





She is giving you such lame excuses.





Even if she talked a bout marriage it doesn't change the fact that she is acting fishy and seems like she's having a little to much fun with out you and might be scared by that.





And now she's avoiding you because she feels guilty.





And the marriage talk might be the guilt too...Maybe to make you think and maybe fool herself into really think she's still in love with you.





I really think there is a problem here...





You need to talk to your her asap.





You need to tell her no excuses you need to talk!





You can't keep wondering..





Good Luck!!!





I hope it's nothing bad, But if it is then obviously it wasn't meant to be and just have fun and be glad you didn't keep the relationship going or get married.





I know it hurts but four years is a long time for her to just screw you over so It's a little harder to be heart broken over some one like that.





Again, I wish you the best of luck and I hope it turns out okay!
My advice is to definately talk to her about it and tell her how you feel becuz its totally unfair that shes being distant when you guys are planning on becoming a family one day. so yes definatly talk to her but dont be like we need to talk. make it more direct. be like we need to talk about the state and health of this relationship and if you dont have time to talk about it maybe this relationship cant work right now since you cant even fit me in your schedule. let her know its serious. good luck :)
WOW!!! honestly...i can't answer a question or a problem that seems to be happening to me as well. somethings like the college part and out of the town SO FAR is a lil different. we're only apart by 25 miles, and he still doesnt seem to call or when i call he tells me he'll call me back uz he's busy. i guess we should just stop being soooo nice and give them a little bit of their own medicine. so i truly understand my friend. i'm sorry...wish i could help more. but i'm online just trying to distract myself from thinking of him :-( good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment