Monday, August 23, 2010

Problems with my ex...advice please?

Ok so I haven't seen my ex since July, well I ran into him the other night while I was out with friends and he was with another girl. Which pretty much ripped my heart out, but I played it cool. Well then he calls me saturday night and apologizes for me seeing him with the girl, and tells me that she isn't his girlfriend they are just friends like not even dating. I was just like ok that's cool whatever I really don't care what you do. Then Sunday morning I get a text from him saying he misses me so much and he loves me. Well now he wants to go out tonight....should I go, is he just lonely, what does he want from me?? It didn't work the first time why would it work now....what should I do?Problems with my ex...advice please?
He says he's not with that other girl, but my guess is that it's a lie. He figures you still have feelings for him and figures he can play both of you two girls. Sounds like it may be working. Don't fall for his silly game. Like you said, it didn't work out, and move on...he did.





Also, I'd advise breaking contact. When you find a nice guy, this ex-BF can be around and mess things up for your new relationship later...don't allow that. You live your life, and let him live his.





Good luck.Problems with my ex...advice please?
i know its really hard when you have to see the ex with another girl. its been a year and im still dreading having to go through that. but listen you know if it didnt work out the first time it may not this time. and if your moving forward dont go taking steps back. but if you feel you can handle it than ok. but you have to decide because this can cause some feeling to be brought back to life

No comments:

Post a Comment