Sunday, August 22, 2010

Relationship problems. I need some advice.?

My girlfriend and I have recently split up and are now trying to work it out. keep in mind we have a child and have been together for 5 years. We broke up a year ago, and I slept with someone else during that 3 month period.. She broke up with me this time and wanted to find someone else. After realizing that the guys she tried to hang out with only wanted sex from her, she came back to me. she didnt sleep with anyone else. she wants to make our relationship work but on her terms. My problem is how do i know this isnt going to happen again. Also, why wont she have sex with me anymore? she has only had sex with me about 5 times in the last 3 1/2 years and has made many many excuses varying from ';it hurts too much with you'; to ';i'm not attracted to you like that anymore.'; the excuses depends on her attitude and whether we have been arguing. i've been tested and i've openly committed myself to her for life. I get upset and have a very low self esteem because of this. what now?Relationship problems. I need some advice.?
If you take her back then it probably will happen again because you let her get away with it once already. If she won't have sex with you and these are the reasons she's giving then something is wrong and you should try to move on. You basically said yourself that she came back to you because it didn't work out with these other guys. Well if one didn't want just sex and wanted to be serious with her, would she have come back? If you think probably not then that should be all the answer you need. Good luckRelationship problems. I need some advice.?
okay shes obviously getting it from someone else so drop her like a bad habit you cant make something work just for a kid its gunna end in disaster
Having alot of experience with this topic, here is my opinion. Not all woman have the need to have sex. For some even smells or touch can satisfy them sexually. The female is a very complex machine. Having said that, does she spend alot of time away from you and do you know her whereabouts? What is you relationship like outside of the sexual behavior. Do you kiss each other on a regular basis. What I'm trying to say is that you will be able to tell if she loves you are not buy here actions. Men need sex to show their ultimate intimacy with a woman.
relationships are trickey in the first place, i know . the best advise i can give you is not to stress your self out about this, and try just dating eachother and see if that works reconnect like when you were first dating, don't stress the intamacy thing with her, she will come around she is jsut dealing with alot of things that has happend and so are you. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment