Thursday, August 19, 2010

Boy Problems. Guys or Girls - I need some advice.?

So I like this guy and we were - or still might be in a relationship. He's been telling me that he loves me and stuff and I think I love him too. I haven't talked to him in about maybe 3 days or more. I texted him the other day and I asked him why haven't we been talking much and he said he's been busy - but other than that we haven't talked at all. I'm thinking about just giving up on him or should I wait till he talks to me?Boy Problems. Guys or Girls - I need some advice.?
I'd just wait , three days is nothinnn .


hes probably just either tryin to make you jealous or seeing if you're still interested so just wait and see. Dont just give up on someone you love cause they havent talked to you in 3 days ...Boy Problems. Guys or Girls - I need some advice.?
3 days is nothing jst wait
If he doesn't call or text you within the next 3 days, then he met somebody else or just isn't interested anymore. Let him go. Most young men are not as loyal or devoted as young women. They are quick to go chasing another woman just for the hell of it. You deserve much better than this, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment