Sunday, August 22, 2010

Problems in growing LONG hair ? Advice ?

I have wavy hair.


And when im growing my hair(like now) it all dries and looks strawy. And gets easily tangled and messy.





Im a boy btw.


Advice ?Problems in growing LONG hair ? Advice ?
Beat an egg in a cup of milk.When it foams, rub it into the scalp.Leave it on for 5 minutes. Rinse the hair thoroughly with water.Carry out this routine twice a week for excellent results for dry damaged hair. Check out http://solutionsfordryhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.Problems in growing LONG hair ? Advice ?
Use shampoo. Don't wash your hair every day, that'll dry it out. Every 2 - 3 days should be good.





CONDITIONER! Every time you wash your hair.





A good shampoo/conditioner is Dove. I like Herbal Essences as well, but you might not like the scents.





Comb your hair every day and keep it untangled. There are detangling sprays which you could use if your hair is long enough (like longer than shoulder)
After you shower don't use hair brush or fine toothed comb it will make your hair messy when it dries. Use Infusuim 23 before combing it... you have to put in an atomiser then spray it to your hair... I also fill in a Small bottle and carry it around and use it when I need it. I also use hair shine serum to tame my wavy hair.





You need also to moisturise your hair for at least once a week but 3 times a week will be the best. I use fresh avocado mix it with mayonnaise and comb it to my hair then you need a wet hand towel put it the microwave to make it warm then wrap it to your hair sealing it with a shower cap repeat that for like twice or thrice. Then let it cool for 20 mins before you shower. When I'm not busy I leave the avocado mixture overnight then I steam it in the morning.





Don't shampoo your hair everyday... if you need to clean it everyday you may use a good conditioner. Don't blow dry your hair use a towel then let it dry naturally. Wrapping it with towel while it dries is better to seal in moisture you can do that while you are dressing up.





Hope this helps.
Maybe you should try pantene pro-v restoratives time renewal....shampoo and conditioner....it works really good...there's a picture of the bottle





http://www.pantene.com/jsp/product/index.jsp?pdId=179

No comments:

Post a Comment