Sunday, August 22, 2010

Marital problems, and need some advice. I am not sure what I am doing wrong?

Ok, My husband and I have been together for four years and married for three. We have a five month old son. I use to have a myspace and my husband always got mad at me for having one and wanted me to delete it. Well, a girl that he went to high school with tried to get ahold of him and didn't sound like she was looking just for a friend so I deleted my myspace for that reason and because I was sick of always getting yelled at. Well he heard that she was trying to get ahold of him and I told him that I wasn't comfortable with him talking to her because of they way she was so egar to get ahold of him. Well he has been treating me really badly telling me to pack my stuff and our sons and leave that he doesn't love me because I don't trust him....but yet if it was the other way around he would be so angry if I talked to another guy. He always tells me that he is right and I am wrong. I don't understand how it wasn't ok for me to talk to guys I went to high school but it would be ok for himMarital problems, and need some advice. I am not sure what I am doing wrong?
first of all in a marriage there should be complete and total trust between both of you . if there is no trust then the marriage will not work. because you both are feeling insecure about each others hearts. you are probably young and not really ready for the marriage which can make it hard to talk to each other and to share your feelings with one another. to be honest he sound like a real a**hole if you have the means to get away from him do so in a timely manner because you will not be the only one to suffer for his insecurity. the child will also suffer. you must look into your heart and think of the pros and cons of the relationship and ask yourself are you and that child worth taking that kind of abuse be it physical or verbal. In all the relationships that I have been in that includes my marriage now I have always given the woman the knowledge and respect that she can go and follow her dreams and desires as long as she told me she doing it so I didn't have to find out from someone else. I'm not saying that I wouldn't be hurt , but I would feel the respect that I have given her. I have been with my wife for 7yrs now and she know that if she has any dreams or goals that don't include me then she should follow them because you only live once and you really don't know how long that life is going to be. Just be careful and take your time when making decision about your life because the one you make will effect the child. I personally don't go to church, but God has always been there for me let him guide you and don't ever ever ever let any man keep you from being happy. this coming from a man . keep your chin up and stay strong for that child please. God Bless and good luck.Marital problems, and need some advice. I am not sure what I am doing wrong?
This is the petty kind of stuff that causes divorce.





GROW UP PEOPLE!!!!





My space is for people looking for attention, and action. Is that what you were looking for? Are you not happy with what you have at home? When do you find time to be on My space with a 5 month old.





Why not put your time and energy into you husband and son instead. How flattering that your husband doesn't want you on that scummy website, you are blessed.
Hi! what I would do is write him a letter, or send him an email, tell him how you feel, pour out your heart to him, do it nicely, and pray, prayer opens the door for God to work in our lives.....Jesus loves you
Tell him to pack his things and leave you haven't done anything wrong - you have communicated to him that you would be uncomfortable etc and he yells at you.


DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOU DESERVE MORE THAN THIS
tell him if anyone is leaving it will be him. and stick to that. also tell him how you feel . like you just did here. he might understand and might not. but you should give talking a try. and dont do like the one person said dont give him your son.
He thinks he is in control, Sounds like he would cheat on you in a heartbeat
Oh Maury! Jerry! Oprah!





If you are not so sure...........then maybe, just maybe you haven't done anything wrong. Ever thought of giving yourself that much credit? Any guy that tells his own child to step, doesn't deserve to be called ';Man';, ';Husband';, ';Dad'; or any other title. I bet if he thought for one second that you would call his bluff and pack up and leave, he would never have told you that.





You need to turn around backwards and look in the mirror ..... maybe you could find your spine. Good Luck to you and God Bless that baby!
My Ex-husband (probably not the best way to give you hope) had a friend that would only talk to him when i was not around. i informed him that i trust him that if she did anything that he would stop her but that i did not trust her from starting it. Needless to say we did not brake up over that but that kinda was a part of it, I lent that he was not a total butt-head but over all he was and it sounds like your husband is an butt-head i was given great advice by some one i trusted my life to. he said ';once an a $$ always an a $$, and people do not change over night.'; If he is being a jerk do what your heart tells you and if you don't want to leave your son DON'T fight for him let your husband know that you are not going to take crap that is the only way to make it in this world. I hope that gives you some help and at least something to think about.
Because he is a jealous asshole that wants to control you, but doesn't like it when the roles are reversed on him... get rid of his ***, do what he suggested, pack your stuff up and your sons, and find you a REAL man!
Anytime someone tells you to pack your bags, pack 'em. Even if they try to apologize later, what's done is done. If they told you they wanted you out, then believe me that's how they feel. Of course there's the old double standard in play here...I can do what I want but you can't. And that's not right. You can't have a relationship without trust, and there doesn't seem to be much trust here. Time to move on. Good luck.
don't let him bully you----make him aware that marriage is 50/50 and not 80/20.





------tell him if he doesn't want you to have guy friends then you don't want him to have ';girl friends';.
my husband is like that too. he went into my personal account and deleted all my male friends. then he goes into my phone and checks my contact. if he doesn't know who they are or doesn't want me calling them, he deletes them from my phone. if there is a number he doesn't recognize, he calls it to see who answers. but yet he always sends messages to other females i don't know and hides the fact. he also still gives out his number to females on the internet. interesting isn't?





my husband never yelles at me over it...nor has he asked me to leave. however, your question has inspired me to ask him about this tonight. i'll look this question up tomorrow and will let you know how it went.
Divorce the bastard, and give him your son to raise , and you go out there and get some!
You Should Turn His Retort Back Onto Him....Obviously He Doesn't Trust You Because He Asked You To Delete Your Myspace Origionally. Be Sure And Bring Up The Fact That He Didn't Allow YOu To Remain Friends With Your HS Guyfriends And Ask Him Why You Can't Have The Same Opinion Regarding This Girl. Tell Him That It's Not That YOu Don't Trust Him It's That You Don't Trus Her, After All He's Been Acting Very Defensive On The Matter. You Also Need To Address The ';Pack Your Bags Situation'; ...Ask Him If He Really Wants To Loose You Over Something So Petty. When YOu Decide To Have This Conversation Be Sure The Timing Is Right (Meaning He's In A Good Mood) Talk Without Sounding Too Accusing And Be Sure That You Back Out If You Can Tell That He's Getting Angry, Beause The Goal Is To Solve The Promlem Through Talking And Get Him To Be Honest. Hope This Helps!
You both must be very young. You are parents now and need to put that little boy first in your lives. That means leaving old girlfriends behind and not going chatting on MySpace with the teens. He sounds immature to me. And he sounds bossy. Tell him you are not going to be controlled by him. Get some marriage counseling.
Sounds like his brains are in his pants if he is telling you to pack you and your sons stuff and get out. Always getting yelled at is not good either. You definitely have marital problems and if I was you I would take him up on it and go directly to your families home then straight to an attorney. You don't deserve the punishment he is giving you and your son. Doesn't sound like it is gonna get better.
It sounds like he want to control you! That is never good! Has he always been this way?
Welcome to how some men can be in there one sided world. I won't even try to tell you what to do but heres what you need to understand. You aren't doing anything wrong but in his eyes it will always be wrong if he does the same exact thing its ok and it never will be okay for you. This is called mental abuse and if you stop doing things he doesnt like just because he is right in his head little by little you will lose your self and will always bend to met his demands. So now you know how it will be you need to ask your self can I live like this.
Well if you are young enough to think My space is a place you want to be, then most of us here can't add much. Marriage means you talk to each other not to anyone else in an intimate manner whether it is your neighbor or on the net. I just don't get why you people think that chatting on the net makes everything ok. It is wrong for him to do this. It is wrong for you to do this. Why did you get married? Get your priorities together, talk....what a thought!!...and figure out how to be married. Definitely give up your childish ways and get off My Space.
It sound like there is a rule for one and not another. I am assuming that the marriage took place because of pregnancy, and if so, then it is likely to fail. It is obvious that you both miss other people or friends, and this is a part of any relationship once it begins. We forget our friend because of the new excitement in our lives. It is only when things settle, that we see what we may be missing, and anyone that strays cannot be trusted. Your attempt to put a stop to my space and the reaction, should clearly demonstrate, that he is no longer comfortable with the relationship. You should also look at when the problems started, you may find that it was after the birth of your son. It could be a lack of attention on your behalf, and he is seeking it from is past high school budy.
You both have maturity issues. Each of you are fighting about who might flirt with whom. Aren't you losing sight of the 5 month old baby? You are parents but you still act like overgrown highschool kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment