Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need advice. family problems....?

ok. let me break it down. me and my mom fight alot. she is mad at me right now. says i dont help out around the house enough.she is mad now bc i was doin my homework and not washin the clothes! WTF??! any way long story short, my mom and i dont get along.


with that said....


i wanna get a tattoo. the tattoo will b a heart with a chain around it and a pad lock. and over it,it will say daddys girl. bc my daddy is my heart. and he is the only man that will have my heart. any way. i told my mom about this and she said ';whats that mean? u love ur dad more then me?!'; she got pissy at me. but i really want that tattoo. and then again i dont want to piss her off even more(after 19 years,im jus tired of all the drama) i need sum help. what do u think i should do?Need advice. family problems....?
ahhhhhhh that sounds like me and my mom





get the tattooNeed advice. family problems....?
I think that you are not the reason why your mom is mad. She may be having other problems and takes it out on you, she is not evil, it just happens sometimes. As far as the tattoo goes, it sounds like the reason you are doing it is out of spite and anger. Think it through, it will be permanent, and who knows, maybe in the future you and your mom might get along better and you will be stuck with a kelly osbourne tattoo. Hope everything works out! :-)
yeh-well i think getting that type of tattoo is specifically to p...your mum off. I'm not saying dont get a tattoo-but one that says that sounds a bit strange to me. Perhaps your too much like your mum and thats why you dont get along, similar personalities often clash.


Do you help out enough around the house-to be fair perhaps you need to consider this. What starts all the drama??? if you work that out there will be no drama.
nothing wrong w/ tat, however, you can get that when your 40 right? like some others said already (more or less),what about YOUR mom.She is all you have now how about her feelings? what happened between mom and dad? was there love is he dead ? did he leave any support for her? find your mom dad is else where. same thing between my 16 old and ex wife stress is very high,give a break and grow up.go army -be all you can be! for her .
get your tattoo and find another one you like that says something about your mom. Don't do it when your mad you don't want it to say something mean. remember one day she may be your best friend. my mom and i fought when i was younger, but now i don't know what i would do without her
Well, first of all your writing tells me that you do have an attitude problem! And, when you tell your mother you love your Dad so much more then how hurt is she!? Stop being a whinny snotty kid and act right! Do your chores and then your homework. Show your mother respect and love her. Maybe, she has a hard day working. You grow up and be more mature!
Do what I did, join the military and get the puck away.





Post 9/11 G.I bill is at 80K now for education or housing.


free medical and healthcare, non-taxed merchandise, free housing (not luxury, but livable).
get the tatto u want. but maybe u should help out a little more around the house. just do things b4 she bitches about them. if i were u i would of moved out. ur an adult ur mama cant live your life.
ok here the way i see it.if you wont to get along with your mom you are going to have to do more.i don't just mean things around the house but some thing just for her alone.you what i am talking about.if you wont to get on her good side then you well fine a way.you understand.there is no two ways about it ok.make sure that she knows that you do love her ok.make her feel it.you know what i am saying don't you.the next thing you need to do is go and talk to him about the tattoo and see what he says about.just to make her happy you some thing on the tattoo for her ok.then this well come out a lot better for you ok.i hope that i was some help for you.your friend fred
Consider this - you decide not to hv that tattoo and you tell her about it saying your mom is more important than a tattoo and even tho' both of you don't get along well you still have her best interest at heart.





She will appreciate you for that simple gesture.





Mothers are so much part of our lives that we often take them for granted.





You will never know how much your mom means to you until 'that day' comes when you will lose her... forever... then you'd wish you could have spent a little more time with her, known her a little bit better and loved her a little bit more. That's how I felt when my mother passed away (despite the fact that we weren't that close either).





Despite your differences, I believe deep in the heart your mom really loves you very much and so do you. =)





Well... it's just a tattoo anyway...
I'm 19 and my foster mum was like that for several years. We would argue non stop. We actually had that same argument, lol. She is just being moody. I've learned that that is just the way my mom is, so maybe if you accept her as a moody woman and blow her off when she starts getting huffy, it will be easier. I started cleaning up without her having to ask and doing odd jobs around the house when she wasn't home and it seemed to help a bit.


Far as the tattoo, I would get it. If she says anything about it, you can just explain why you want it and she will probably still be a bit mad, but don't worry about it. She'll get over it. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment