Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dating problems, Help I need advice?

Okay, so I like this girl and this girl likes me, but she is scared to date me because she doesn't know what her friends will think, what should I do? any adviceDating problems, Help I need advice?
she won't date you cause of what her friends will think?


that's kinda lamee! :\ if they don't like you, prove to them you're worthy. if she likes you, and you like her, her friends' opinions shouldn't matter, but if they do, just convince them that you're good for her and they don't need to worry (:





good luck palll!Dating problems, Help I need advice?
if her friends are stopping her from dating you, that is retarded. i say you try to get over this girl cuz i think the worst thing is dating someone and that someone is hiding you. i think that you should confront her and tell her what is up and if she wants to date or not.
tell her to rent ';Valley Girl';. Same story line. If she's that superficial and only cares about how she looks to her friends, find someone else. Someone who likes you for you and doesn't care what others think.
Im in the same thing with my best friend, who is also a girl, whenever a boy comes around usually I act like that too. take my advice and follow YOUR heart. Her current boy friend later became one of my best guy friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment