Monday, August 23, 2010

Problems at work....need advice. ?

I work in a small office. Me, one guy (the boss) and two other women. They aren't my friends, but you try to keep things civil at work. Honestly. Me and the boss date. Have been for a few months now. everything is good with , but I always feel they talk about us. They are friends and I hate the way I feel here. I am not going to quit I just don't know how to handle it. I have gotten better about it, but I just feel weird here. I try not to care, but I do. The office has been segregated now for a few months. I feel like me and him work together and they work together. It isn't like that, but I feel that way. I just hate the way I feel at work. It drains me and puts me in a bad mood. What do I do? How do I act? I don't want to care anymore and I don't want them to influence my mood. Problems at work....need advice. ?
Try reaching out to the other co-workers. It could be a misunderstanding between you and the other workers and a little communication can clear things up. Dating in the workplace can raise a lot of issues if you're not careful. Make sure you boss/boyfriend isn't treating you any differently than he's everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment