Monday, August 23, 2010

Ex problems, need a girls advice.?

Ohk, so theres this girl who i once went out with for awhile and i loved her but she loved her Ex.





Im 18 shes 16 and her Ex's 21 but the problem is that she broke up with me because she wanted to get back with him at the end of the year but now she wants to get back with him in 19months because they went out for less then 1month and fell apart and she says it because when ever shes free he isnt and when his free she isnt and that when shes 18 shes gonna have more freedom





We broke up 5weeks ago and shes still in my mind everyday, and sometimes i just wanna call her but i dont. She knws that i love her and we recently started talkin again.





She called me the day b4 they broke up and i spoke to her on msn today and she told me EVERYTHING. I just wanna no if theres any chance she might be willin to forget about him, and be with me





I love her and allways have, i dont no if i should take her serious anymore or not, it just playin up on my head to much these days.





i need some advice from a girl.


Thanks,


-BoyNeedsHelpEx problems, need a girls advice.?
It sounds to me like she is completely hung up on this guy and all the time she feels that way i don't think things will change with you and her.





You could wait and hope but personally i would try to move on,their 'relationship' sounds very messy and it could take a very long time to sort that one out.Ex problems, need a girls advice.?
I think she doesn't know what she wants...


My personal opinion is if you can't stay in a relationship for more than 2 years with out breaking up then it's never going to work.
This is a mess. Stay out of it and continue to keep your distance from her. All you will end up with is frustration and hurt. you will be surprised how easy it is to move on when you get to looking around at all of your options (other females!)
Sorry but - move on. She wants to be with this other guy. Put yourself first, get over her (in time) and find someone who wants to be with you. Best of luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment