Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have sleep apnea and I am having a real problem with the machine. Any advice?

A lot of condensation builds up in the mask. I HAVE to have a fan near me all the time because I stay hot. I have a humidifier attached to the machine. I don't know what to do to keep the mask dry. It wakes me up every night. I also tend to take the mask off during the night without realizing it. Thanks for any help.I have sleep apnea and I am having a real problem with the machine. Any advice?
There are surgeries available to help. If you lose weight it can really help. Your situation may be different than most but the vast majority of apnea patients are too heavy. I myself have to stay at about 190 to sleep well and I weigh about 220 right now. So I know how difficult it can be.I have sleep apnea and I am having a real problem with the machine. Any advice?
might be a defective mask, go speak to whoever gave it to you and ask them for a new one, sometimes crap masks do that
If your adding water to the machine try not adding it, other than that I'm not too sure why it would do that. I would just call the company that you got it from and ask them, I'm sure they will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment