Monday, August 23, 2010

Boy problems please i need advice?

well today i just found out that my boyfriend was with my enemy in 6th grade. i mean its not a big deal but i'm still angry. so since we were being honest i told him that i was with his friend in the summer turns out it was his blood cousin i have no idea what to tell him he says he won't get ova it i'm just really scared that he might break up with me. he tells me he loves me and i know he means it and i love him to i just don't know whats going to happen. we still kissed and hugged but he just kept sayin not with my cousin. Should i be worried about if he'll break up with me or should i just not worry? Any advice what to tell him. THANKSBoy problems please i need advice?
thats what happens when you feel spite towards someone you love. all you can do is ask for his forgiveness. the situation is tough and to tell you the truth i dont think you are in a good position. if you really open up to him and apologize things may get better. hope i helped and good luck. be positive and things may go your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment