Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm having problems with guys? Any advice?

I have a guy who hates me even when I'm nice to him. I dont know what to do. Can someone please give me advice on what to do? We used to be good friends but one day we got in a fight and said he hated me.I'm having problems with guys? Any advice?
Wow, he sounds like my ex-husband. We got a divorce 25 years ago and whenever he sees me, he's got something nasty to say. Stop talking to him. Stop trying to be nice. It's not going to work. You're just giving him ammunition to use against you. Ignore him. When he asks you, and he will, why you aren't speaking to him... you can tell him that you got his message - loud and clear. You don't have to be friends with everyone. Put your energy into being friends with people who appreciate you for all your wonderfulness.I'm having problems with guys? Any advice?
Well first of all, i dont know if you like him, or if you just want to be friends. If you like him, and he dosent like you dont push it. Well i cant give too much of a broad standpoint, so i will help you from my point of view. Don't try to get interested in the things he likes just for the sake of being nice to him. I like girls that i can learn something from, they are alot more fun to be around. And if you are just his friends, make sure he knows that he can give you all of his secrets. However dont ask for them.





Dont listen to the people who are telling you to be mean to him. Dont be to nice and preppy, but being mean wont work.





As a side note, i always here stuff about guys being aggressive and whatnot, but im a nice guy, so i cant relate. If this guy isnt very nice, maybe you shouldnt look at it from my point of view.





If this dosent answer your question, go to unstated.webs.com, post a forum topic, and i will help you very soon.
just give him a huggy and tell him your sorry for all the wrong youve done to him.


tell him you miss his friendship.


and inside you truely love him.


give hiim a friendship ring.


simg him a song.


write a love note.


draw him a picture!


give him a kitty.


be his bifflllii for liffi!


HOPE EVERYTHING TURN OUT WONDAAAAAAAAAFUL!





and ps.


you better listen to my advice!please! :D
If he is acting like that towards you, then dont even bother doing anything with him even though your nice to him because you're trying to be cool with him, when he is doing the same thing towards you, and that is just waste of your time!... Unless he is just frontin!....
what ever it is well pass if he likes you or loves you ,he well be your friend at some time in the future and if he hates you he well always hate you have a good day.
just ignore him like hes not even there...guys hate to be ignored and if you bump into him just say oops sorry and continue make no eye contact..and if he said he hates you hes not even worth your time anyway..you should watch that movie:';john tucker must die';....
Well why would you want to be friends with someone who said they hated you? He sounds like a jerk to me.
i'd be mean to him to show him a fair fight :]

No comments:

Post a Comment