Monday, August 23, 2010

Boy problems...I need some advice...!!!!?

Me %26amp; my ex dated for over a year..and then it felt like we didnt love eachother anymore...so i broke up with him...and now im fallin for someone new...and i cant be with him...becuz i dont want to hurt my ex....i need help NOW!!!!Boy problems...I need some advice...!!!!?
why can't you be with him??. i mean if you are falling for him go for it. your ex will find someone new. thats the point of the (ex) part you don't have to think of them when you do stuff any moreBoy problems...I need some advice...!!!!?
he is looking for a gf he hasn't found her yet u go do the same.
help him find gf


then knock yourself out
just do what you want.
I think that you are forgetting one person in the situation. YOU. What do you want? Could you go through life without a man because it might hurt a man that you were with before. It shouldn't matter what the other thinks. If he cares about you at all then he would want you to be happy.
your relationship is OVER so go for him he will be fine.
if you already broke up don't worry about it. do what makes you happy.
Your ex is our ex for a reason. If you two were meant to be you would be back with him. It's EXTEMEL difficult to move on after a relationship that lasts a long time, believe me I know from experience, but eventually, that is what you must do. Give this new guy a try. That whole ';there is only one person out there for me'; thing is not true. Everyone is compatible with hundredsof people. You just need to find them. So if you think you've foun one, let it be hun, and leave the past in the past. If you are worried about hurting your ex, then you probably shouldn't have left him.

No comments:

Post a Comment