Monday, August 23, 2010

BOY PROBLEMS!plz some good advice...PLZ?

ok...me and my friend like the same boy...he is soo nice nd sweet nd cute. he said he was confused because if he goes out with me he'll hurt my friend and if he goes out with my firend he'll hurt me. and me and my friend were tlaking...she said she doesnt care if we go out.she wnats me to go out with me...she even told him to ask me out....





he hasnt asked me out yet....and i know why....but thats not important to my question....





ever since she told me that shez been flirting with him alot infront of me! and i get mad but i dont say anything. she was wearing his hcain and everything and all up on him...and i can tell he wnated her off his back.





should i be mad at her?..should i just leave them alone?...should i flirt with him too infront of her..so she can back off? wat should i do!!!!!!!!!!


plz answer my question.,,


eveybody that answered it thx very much


best answer will earn 10 points! hahaBOY PROBLEMS!plz some good advice...PLZ?
This is just to much of drama, Leave them alone, If the guy is good or honest he will come to you and ask you out. I don't think you can do any much about it.BOY PROBLEMS!plz some good advice...PLZ?
hi


well what i think is that this guy first doesn't want to hurt anyone. what i also see is that neither of you like him to because you are thinking a competition of who is going to keep the cute guy. the best way is to let go sometimes. May be something better will come that he'll like you and you only

No comments:

Post a Comment