Sunday, August 22, 2010

Xbox Problems I NEED SOME ADVICE!!!?

My xbox won't play games but it will play DVD's... why??? When i do put in a game it says the disk might be dity or damaged but then i look at it and there isn't one single scratch. I already cleaned the lense and emptied the whole drive and it doesn't work... WTF! I am only 13 and I don't have enough money to fix it and I think I could fix it myself but if it is really bad my dad might pay for it to be fixed... does anyone know what I can do??? please help. I can't live without my xbox and it is regular xbox and I don't have enough money to afford another one unless they have them really cheap somewhere.Xbox Problems I NEED SOME ADVICE!!!?
i kno just the thing. you say you've cleaned the lense already? well try rubbing achole. then when you try to start the game, set the xbox on its side and turn it on. just keep holding it at an angle untill it reads the disk. it may take a few tries. the problem is most likely that the disk spinner is off balance. holding it at an angle helps the xbox read it easier. my xbox does the same thing. it really sucks.Xbox Problems I NEED SOME ADVICE!!!?
the Xbox is crap, go get a PS3 or at least PS2,
mine actually did this same thing and all I did was pick up an xbox disc cleaner for like $10. its just a cd that cleans the thing. other than that it might just be that it's old maybe? good luck though, hope everything works out for you.
my suggestion sell it and get a PS3 or Wii!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment