Sunday, August 22, 2010

My boyfriend's ex is giving me problems. Can I get some advice?

She's still his friend, but she's too clingy and girlfriend-ish. She's stolen a roelplay notebook we had going, so I don't trust her. I really wish I could keep watch on her, but she's in quite a few of his classes and I'm not in any. My best friend Mimi already talked to her, but she hasn't stopped. I don't want to lose him, but he's having the same problems with her. Any advice on what to do?My boyfriend's ex is giving me problems. Can I get some advice?
He decided to remain friends with her so he should decide what to do. You shouldn't even try to decide for him. If he's the one that broke it off, then you know he's not going to want her back. If she broke it off, find out the reason why and see if she's likely to want him back. I can tell you by experience a guy isn't going to like a girl that's keeping watch on him. You need to trust him and trust his decisions. If she is doing something with him, it's because he's allowing it, which means you have a problem with your boyfriend, not his ex. People would think how playful and funny I am with my friends that I was sleeping with every one of them if they didn't know me better and know that my morals are well beyond that. Stealing is something I would confront her about but don't drag everything else into it. Why not hang out with them both whenever he's around her? But honestly for the life of me I cannot understand why he's claiming to have problems with her, yet he is friends with her unless he's just trying to appease you into not being so suspicious. Having been on the cheated on end of the stick, I understand how you may be feeling especially if a guy has ever messed around on you but you shouldn't judge every other guy by that. Just like some females prefer guy friends, some males prefer female friends--nothing sexual about it.My boyfriend's ex is giving me problems. Can I get some advice?
You and Mimi should tell her together. In a place where no one will be a witness.
Do not give her an opportunity to take any other things from you. Back off, stay out of it, and let the boy deal with her. She is his problem. Do not make it more exciting for either one of them by allowing jealousy to control you. Focus your mind on your work and future goals. When she's around find a way to get away from her or either ignore her or reduce the energy you put into responding to her. Be interested in your own life.
slap that trick! tell her to get a new man
it sounds to me likes she still wants him and is doing that to cause problems in your relationship so yall will break up. dont let her know that it is bothering you because that is what she wants and if she finds out she might do it more.just ignore it and eventually she will see that its not working and she will move on.
Have the boyfriend deal with it.





Tell him that ';you've got a problem'; with her remaining in the picture... and see if he can deal with the fact that YOU can't deal with it.





To me... it sounds like YOU are the one with the problem. (that problem BTW is called ';insecurity';)
Kick her a**. If that don't work then do it again.
talk to your bf and tell him how u feel
If you let a problem get to you then it will do so. Ignore this girl, and your boyfriend should tell her also that he is with you and it is over. If he does not do this, then I guess that he also has feelings for her by ignoring your request to stop hanging out with her. He can't avoid being in the same class, but he can and should choose the people that he wishes to hang out and or communicate with. Besides it may be just a friendship and nothing else. Have you asked your boyfriend to be straight forward and let you know how he sees it all ? It has to be made clear to him that it is bothering you. If he is making excuses and wants to hang out with her then you have to decide if he is truthful about his loyalty, or is there really anything happening between them. PS: ask your boyfriend to get the book back from her if she really has stolen it---did you see her, or did he see her take it, or have you seen her with it ?
has he talked to her in front of you? do you know that he has actually said something to her? he is allowing her to keep acting this way. even tho they are still friends, if he didnt want to put up with it, he wouldnt. he would tell her to stay away until she can handle him being with someone else. you said that you wish you could keep an eye on her, heres the thing. if you trust your boyfriend, you shouldnt feel the need to keep an eye on anyone. you may not necessarily trust her, but you know he wouldnt do anything. wanting to watch her is b/c deep down, you dont trust him and you are afraid of what he might actually do. i think you should tell him that since everyone has talked to her and shes still not going away, that you dont want to deal with it and you are out. see what his says. his response will let you know exactly how he feels for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment