Sunday, August 22, 2010

Have advice on my dryer machine problem?

I've been running my washer and dryer all day long today (trying to catch up with the laundry) and just now, I put a load in the dryer and it won't work. When I push the button, it starts to tumble and make the ';working'; noise, but as soon as I take my finger off the button, it stops. Could it just be overheated from using it all day long? Any advice is much appreciated.Have advice on my dryer machine problem?
You may have lost the ratchet switch that gets turned on when you push the ON button.


It could be that the dryer has overheated and it is a fail safe that stops it from working, in which case it could start up again after you let it cool down a bit.Have advice on my dryer machine problem?
You are welcome!

Report Abuse



First this was a bad machine to buy if you can get your money back do so and just buy a washing machine till you can afford or want to buy a normal dryer this problem i had before when i had one where the machine is so wet inside you need to let it dry out first its like the maching is tired or something lol
Sorry I dont.
could be perhaps the belt is burn out the timer goes so that ok? bu if it doesn't heat feel inside after a bit then its thermostat if not at all belts ...

No comments:

Post a Comment