Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need help and advice i am having friendship PROBLEMS!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!?

Yesterday i asked my friend out to the movies, she said yes. Then i told her that it will happen in May when Spider-Man 3 comes out, if that is fine with you. She said ok i will bring my cousin Jaycee. Then i said ok i am looking forward to it. She said ok, i will your mom and ask her where is the best place to meet, what time to meet for the movie, what are the times that the movie starts, and that i will buy the tickets and the popcorn with the drinks.





Question: If a guy has a crush on a girl, can the girl know how the guy feels about her? -or- Does the guy have to express his personal feelings toward her? Cause i am always thinking about my friend however, i want to be honest with her by telling her that i love her and that i have been thinking about her. How can i tell her about my personal feelings toward her WITHOUT TRYING TO CREEP HER OUT? How can i try to go out with her more often?


NO IDIOTIC ANSWERS PLEASE!!!!I need help and advice i am having friendship PROBLEMS!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!?
start flirting with her and call her beautiful. i love it when my boyfriend says that to me. tell her that she is amazing and should be an angel.if u don't know her mom then tell her mom what you think of her in front of her. tell her friends how u feel and trust me, it will get around to her and give reasons why u like her.


-heather-I need help and advice i am having friendship PROBLEMS!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!?
just be straightforward and honest since your her friend why should she be creeped out? i mean its sweet if a guy always thinks about a girl i mean your not a stalker or anything,just tell her you like her she could feel the same way,but dont make it an uncomfortable situation
just simply tell her how you feel about her...good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment